By sending your bag(s) to us to include on our website, it means that you are agreeing our terms and conditions.
Fashionhire only sell 100% authentic designer handbags and for a bag to be eligible for inclusion on www.fashionhire.co.uk
The bag must be either gently used or 'brand new' condition, an authentic designer original, original receipt and the resale value is at least £100 per item. Fashionhire will need all your contact details. The bag needs to come with the original dust bag, receipts, tags and labels (If applicable)
Fashionhire agree to:
1. Represent the interests of selling your bags as soon as possible by photographing and registering them on The Site in an attractive and professional manner for (at least) a period of 6 (six) months.
2. When your bag is sold you will be paid by cheque for the net value less Fashionhire handling fee of 20% on sales.
3. If the bag is not sold within 3 months, we will ask and advice if you would like to reduce your bag, we will need your authorisation if you require to reduce the bag. If it still remains unsold after 6 months, please let us know what you wish to do by selecting one of the options below.
Reduce its price in the Closet (optional, you can leave the price as it is) b) Return the bag to you and charge the postage to your credit card.
4. Offer your bag for sale at a fair marketable value. Please advise us of the amount you wish to sell your bag for – this amount to be the actual sale price to the purchaser, including percentages due to. Fashionhire have experience in the market, we ask that you entrust the final say in pricing to us.
5. Handle all enquiries regarding said bags and to promote their successful sale. Send customers images of the bag and information that they require.
6. Carefully manage and store said bags until such time as they do sell or are returned to you.
7. Carefully package and send your bags to their new owner and ensure their safe delivery.
8. As soon as the bag(s) sell, inform you of the good news and forward your payment via cheque (please note, payments will be forwarded to clients only after the customer has received there bag.
9. Handle any problems regarding sale.
You agree to:
1. Send us your bags in a saleable and clean state, as well as in excellent repair. (We reserve the right to refuse bags, clean or mend any bags and re-charge applicable costs arising from cleaning or mending to your account). Fashionhire will not pay for collection.
2. Trust us to promote your bag and act as your agent in all aspects of the sale!
3. When sending your bag to us through your designated courier service. Fashionhire is not responsible for delivery or collection. You are sending the bag at your risk and is not covered under Fashionhire insurance when in transit.
4. Pay the Postage. Accept sole responsibility for the safe delivery of your bags when you send them to us. Fashionhire cannot be held responsible for bags lost or damaged in the post.
5. Fashionhire does not offers returns or refunds policy to all buyers: